Premium is a feature of the game which allows a player to gain certain advantages in-game through the use of various officers, reducing the time it takes to raise buildings, build instantly, getting production boosts and more. Tribal Wars 2 is a free-to-play cross-platform title, and it is thanks to this payment model that many of our players can enjoy the game for free. So, these payments allow the game to exist and pay for its continuing development.
There are a number of ways how you can acquire Crowns. Each of them is different and provides different amounts.
Once you open the payment window, you will see three options: Rate, Payment method and Pay.
- Rate: You must select the amount you want to purchase. They range from 200 to 7.000 Crowns.
- Payment method: You may select the payment method of your choice. There are different payment options that can be used for purchasing Crowns. Simply choose the option you favor.
- Pay: You have to click "Buy" and follow the instructions for the payment.
You can also purchase Crowns via phone or SMS.
- Rate: You must select the amount you want to purchase. They range from 50 to 200 according to the country.
- Payment method: There are 2 methods, phone and SMS. The providers might differ from country to country.
- When cancelling a command which contains officers, those officers will not be given back.
In the market you have the ability to exchange / convert any of your resources into another.
Once you have selected the number of resources and selected the resource type you can make an instant trade with the NPC. You will receive your resources instantly.
Instant arrival of merchants
You also have the ability to make your merchants arrive to their destination instantly. Simply click the button besides the timer.
Daily Units Deal
Every day you have the opportunity to buy units from the barracks. The offers renew themselves once a day.
To open up the Daily Unit slots you will need to upgrade the barracks.
- Slot 1: Barracks level 3
- Slot 2: Barracks level 10
- Slot 3: Barracks level 15
You can aslo use the Reroll button to change the deals.
If you are not satisfied with your current Order, or simply want to change it, you can reset the order for 200.000 of each resource or by spending 70 crowns.