|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 16:05, 18 December 2014
Premium is a feature of the game which allows a player to gain certain advantages in-game through the use of various officers, reducing the time it takes to raise buildings, build instantly, getting production boosts and more. Tribal Wars 2 is a free-to-play cross-platform title, and it is thanks to this payment model that many of our players can enjoy the game for free. So, these payments allow the game to exist and pay for its continuing development.
There are a number of ways how you can acquire Crowns. Each of them is different and provides different amounts. You may receive Crowns by:
- Purchasing them
- Earning them
Once you open the payment window, you will see three options: Rate, Payment method and Pay.
- Rate: You must select the amount you want to purchase. They range from 200 to 7.000 Crowns.
- Payment method: You may select the payment method of your choice. There are different payment options that can be used for purchasing Crowns. Simply choose the option you favor.
- Pay: You have to click "Buy" and follow the instructions for the payment.
You can also purchase Crowns via phone or SMS.
- Rate: You must select the amount you want to purchase. They range from 50 to 200 according to the country.
- Payment method: There are 2 methods, phone and SMS. The providers might differ from country to country.
As with buying Crowns, you will have to start the process through the Payment window. However, instead of selecting the amount you wish to purchase, you can click on the Earn Your Crowns button. This will bring up a list of all of the current offers available. This is done in cooperation with Fyber, an outside company, which then credits your account with the Crowns. Please be aware that sometimes this can take longer than directly purchasing the Crowns. However, once credited, you will receive a report letting you know that you have the Crowns.
When cancelling a command which contains officers, those officers will not be given back.